Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas Day 2007

Santa finally came - The girls have been waiting so long for this day to happen. This is the first year that Bentley really has gotten the big picture. Jameson just has followed along, but I do think she kinda understood. When they woke up Bentley went to the window and said that he was not here and then opened the bedroom door, looked out and said he was not there either. I think maybe she thought Santa was gonna hang around for her to see the gifts! After she finally realized he was not here - she was so excited with all her new stuff.

Santa even brought Mommy a new pair of tennis shoes and Daddy new jeans and socks - way to go Santa!!

During all the excitement of the morning - I did not take any pictures of the girls - just video - Bad Mommy!

After a couple of hours of play and Breakfast, the girls and I got dressed and loaded up the car for a road trip to my parents house. We arrived around 5:00 that afternoon just in time for Christmas Day dinner at my grandparents house. My cousin Debbie and her family from SC were there(Mike, Rob, and Haley - Josh had to work), NaNa and DaDa, Aunt Marty, Cousin Velma Lee, Granny, Granddaddy, and my sister Mary Heather with her three girls - Callaway, Breland, and Burkley Ann. The rest of the family will arrive on the 26th.

After dinner - Bentley, Callaway and Breland used there new hairstyling kits on NaNa.


We opened gifts from Grandparents and NaNa and DaDa and then headed to their house for the night.

Haley and Burkley Ann

No comments: