Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Frosty the Snowman

The girls decided that it was time to start watching Frosty and Rudolph. I really wanted them to wait until after Turkey Day, but we were in the grocery store the other day and they saw a display of the movies and they begged me to get them out and start watching. By now, we have probably watched them 20 times each.

Jameson was too young last year to really get into them, but Bentley loved both movies. She really did not get scared when the Abominable Snowmonster appeared, but this year has been a different story. She covers her head and tells Jameson that this is the scary part - Don't watch!

As for Frosty - well I guess maybe it is a hereditary thing but she cries everytime Frosty melts.

Hopefully by the end of the season - she will realize that he is coming back every year!!

1 comment:

Mary Heather Gibbs said...

A girl after my on heart...I knew they would take after me somehow!
Thanks for the update...love, mh